Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Sunday, June 28, 2009

ABC's

A – An advantage you have – Having a job and being a college student

B – Blue or brown eyes – Brown

C – Chore you hate – I don't really have chores, but I never like taking dishes out of the dishwasher

D – Dad’s name – Daddy!

E – Essential start of your day – I don't have a real start to my day. I normally take a shower when I get up, unless I am just laying around the house for the day

F – Favorite color – I like yellow and pink

G – Greatest thing you’ve ever done that made you feel really good – Every obstacle in life has made me a better person.

H – Habit you have – Picking my cuticles

I – Issue you hate that the world tries to make you pursue – Pro-life vs Pro-choice

J – Job title – 3rd key

K – Kohls or Target – Both

L – Living arrangements – With family right now, but soon J and I will be getting somewhere to live once enough money is saved up.

M – Music you like – Top 40

N - Nicknames – Mae

O – Overnight hospital stay – Last September, I stimulated my vagas nerve by something I ate and got very sick.

P – Pet Peeve – constant chatter

Q – Quote that you like most – Quotes from The Office

R – Right or left handed – Right

S – Siblings – One...her.

T – Time you wake up – Depends on what I have to do that day

U – Underwear – yes please

V – Vegetable you dislike – celery and onion

W – What makes you run late – I don't run late

X – X-rays you’ve had – Too many

Y – Yummy food you make – Jarred likes my 7 layer salad

Z – Zoo animal – zebra


No comments:

Post a Comment