Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Friday, June 19, 2009

I Have Layers, But Not Like an Onion

7- layer Quiz. So sue me. I just wanted to blog about something!

LAYER 1: Tell us your...

* Name: Meaghan
* Birthday (month, day): In a wintry month, a week from the end.
* Birthplace: North Carolina
* Current location: Southerny and landlocked!
* Eye color: Brown
* Hair color: Brown
* Height: 5'5, maybe
* Righty or lefty: Righty
* Zodiac sign: Cappy!

LAYER 2: What's...

* Your heritage: Scottish
* The shoes you wore today: My fabulous Teva's. You remember them?
* Your weakness: probably Anthropologie clothing.
* Your fears: Um, dying might be one... And breaking my leg. Brian Reagan says it hurts!
* Your perfect pizza: Don't like pizza.
* Goals you’d like to achieve: I want to graduate from college, marry my sweetheart, and move to the NorthEast
* Your first waking thoughts: Time for J to go to work!
* Your best physical feature: I like my cheeks. Yeah, I know. Weird.
* Your most missed memory: Just being little. But I also miss parts of high school and freshman year of college.

LAYER 3: Do you...

* Smoke: No
* Cuss: Yes
* Sing: Horribly
* Do you think you’ve been in love: Yes, but I know I have!
* Did you go to college: I am still in the hell-hole.
* Liked high school: On occasions. But it wasn't torturous!
* Want to get/stay married: Yes!
* Believe in yourself: A lot!
* Think you’re attractive: Yes!
* Think you’re a health freak: No, I'm just health conscious! But that doesn't mean I always eat what I should! Lots of times I don't.
* Get along with your parent(s): Yes
* Like thunderstorms: Yes, but Baby doesn't!
* Play an instrument: I did in HS

LAYER 4: In the past month have you…

* Drank alcohol: Yes
* Smoked: No
* Done a drug: No
* Made out: That's private!
* Gone on a date: Yes! J and I went to my favorite steakhouse and we are going on a date tonight too!
* Gone to the mall: Yes
* Eaten an entire box of Oreos: Oreos sound good !
* Eaten sushi: Not enough times!
* Been on stage: No
* Been dumped: No
* Gone skating: In my slippery sandals, yes!
* Gone skinny dipping: Everyday in the shower! Teehee!
* Stolen Anything: J's heart..... :)

LAYER 5: Have you ever…

* Played a game that required removal of clothing: No!
* Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: N/A
* Been caught “doing something”: What does that mean? "Doing something"? Like, a drug?
* Been called a tease: Yes
* Gotten beaten up: By a door frame
* Shoplifted: No!

LAYER 6:

* Age you did get/hope to be married: 20s
* Numbers and names of children (either you have or want): 3 or 4! Names are a secret!
* Describe your dream mate: Jarred!
* How do you want to die: really old and peacefully
* What did you want to be when you grow up: When I was little, I wanted to be a movie director. That is still an awesome dream and I'm glad I had big aspirations as a child. Now, I want to be a financial advisor and work for Dept of the Treasury.
* What country would you most like to visit: England!

LAYER 7: Now tell...

* Name a drug you’ve taken illegally: None
* Name a person you could trust with my life: My family
* Name a favorite CD that you own: All of my favorite are on my iPod! I love Coldplay!
* Number of piercings: 3
* Number of tattoos: 0
* Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: We don't even get the newspaper
* Name a past experience that you regret: I try not to regret anything because every experience helps me grow and learn.

And if you didn't catch the Shrek reference, you suck.

5 comments:

  1. I didn't know you drank alcohol!

    apparently everyone does except me and Christine.

    hahaaa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, yes, but only occasionally.

    I had a strawberry margarita when J and I went out to the steakhouse.

    I'm not into beer or shots or anything like that, if it tastes like it has alcohol in it, it's yucky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or wine of any kind.

    Blurghhhhhh.

    That ALWAYS gets a big "noooooooo thank yew" at Olive Garden.

    Fruit drinks are what I have

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha. i was going to say the same thing shannon did. I don't like it when people get "trashed" but you don't! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. No getting drunk. People don't realized how immature they look when they talk about 'getting trashed'.

    J and I like to enjoy a drink every now and then.
    He took me to The Opry Hotel for dinner and drinks for my Christmas present, so that was special.
    But man, there were so many drunk people that just got back from a Titans game, it was crazy!

    ReplyDelete