Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Mmmmmm Cake

Was looking at cake recipes this afternoon after I got off work. So J and I went to the grocery store after he got off work (eeek! My working man!) and got the supplies. I am a real amateur, so I don't want anyone to think I'm some master baker. I mostly like baking and icing cakes and adding sprinkles. So here is 1 picture of my creation, beautiful or not.


Can't wait to eat it tomorrow! We couldn't tonight because the icing hadn't set up yet. Isn't the green awesome? I like colored cakes because I'm not a vanilla kind of girl!

5 comments:

  1. I just had a piece for brunch. Bad me!
    But it 'twas awesome. My tongue is green now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummy!!! We made cupcakes last night! i love sprinkles so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful cake! Something about sprinkles makes me feel like a kid again..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ashley! I felt in the mood to create and cakes are pretty inexpensive is it's homemade. Getting cake mix at Kroger, I saw a lot of boxes of gluten-free mix and thought of you!

    ReplyDelete