Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Not Hate, Just Mere Dislike

SundayStealing time!

This time it is the 'Hate' Meme. But I don't really like the word 'hate' because it seems way too awful, even if it is used so casually in our everyday language.

1. Most hated food: ONIONS. Can't stand the little devils. I remember on multiple occasions gagging because I found some onion bits in a meal. I mostly dislike them because they are slimy on the outside, but they crunch when you bite into them. Gives me the heebie jeebies. Kinda like stepping on a roach or something. That crunch....sickening.

2. Most hated person: I don't hate anyone. That goes against a lot of things that I believe. I may disagree with people, but to me, hating someone is the equivalent of saying you want someone to die.

3. Most hated job: The jobs I have had all had parts I didn't care for. At my first job at FOL, I didn't care for sitting at a desk for 8 hours a day scanning papers into the computer. At my current job, it can be a pain to restock items.

4. Most hated city: Some of the boonies of TN are pretty Texas Chainsaw Massacre, if you ask me.

5. Most hated band: Not really a band, but I don't like Phil Collins' music.

6. Most hated (non-blog) website: I naturally avoid websites devoted to things I don't like, so, I can't answer this one.

7. Most hated TV program: Not one specifically, but I don't like soap operas. Or Live with Regis and Kelly.

8. Most hated politician: This question is just so people can rip on Bush. Yeah, yeah, you hate Bush. But he's not President anymore so SHUT UP! I basically don't agree fully with any politician, mostly because I am a mixed bag of fun when it comes to political views. I'm from the camp that is called "My Body, My Choice; Traditional Marriage; Big Corporations Rock; Let's Lower Those Taxes on the Wealthy". Any politician wanna step up and FIX THIS?

9. Most hated artist: I have a certain degree of respect for all artists because I consider myself one (though I've gone on a hiatus), but I have a problem with the work of Andres Serrano who just does his art to get a rise out of Christian groups.

10. Most hated book: Heart of Darkness was torture to read in HS. And when I was in grade school, I bought a book that was the fictional diary of a little girl who was moving to another state. Her diary was just a lot of whining and moaning and complaining. Nine-year-old me really thought this fictional little girl needed a good slap in the face.

11. Most hated shop or store: I don't hate any store because they are employing people, which is always a good thing. But I am not sure what I think of Hollister. It's so dark in there so it makes me wonder whether there is something wrong with the clothes.

12. Most hated organization: Some of the things PETA does get on my nerves. But mostly I just dislike organized crime. :)

13. Most hated historical event: Any presidential assassination. They have all been so terrible, of course. Or the Holocaust. Yeah. That one was pretty bad.

14. Most hated sport: Soccer is sooooo boring to watch!

15. Most hated technology: I like all technology.

16. Most hated annual event: I don't know of any annual event I dislike, except for maybe when the store has a semi-annual sale. YIKES!

17. Most hated daily task: Drying and straightening my hair. Takes forever to do correctly.

18. Most hated comedian: I don't really care for Carlos Mencia. I don't think he's that funny. Or Larry the Cable Guy. He's definitely not funny.

19. Most hated blog: None?

20. Most hated song: I'm not to crazy about any song by The Veronicas. Their voices are like nails on a chalkboard. And anything too emo. Puh-lease. Get over yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment