Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Too Obsessed?

Maybe so. But she's such a sweetie. Just look at that face. It for realsies makes my heart melt.

I should post pictures of our other sweeties, our five fishies. But since Daddy (J) gave them a fake plant to hide in, pictures would be hard to come by.

Today was the usual l-o-n-g day at work, but I saw Christine! It's nice to see bloggy friends in real life!

Other than that, it was an uneventful, boring, overly-dramatic day at work. I swear, maybe it's NOT a good idea to have 6 hormonal women working together. Too much... bitchiness. But it's a job. And it pays pretty well. So I can't complain too much. Besides, I've already ranted and raved at Jarred. At least he humors me by acting like he gives a flip about what Boss Lady did or what Sales Girl said.

Thanks Hun Bun. Love yeeeewwww lots!

His job is still going well, but I think he will be glad when he can really dive into the work instead of learning how to do the job. All in good time Grasshoppa!

And one last thing:

Saw on Oprah tonight, go to this website. It's Real Age. Just take the test and there is lots of information about how to be a healthier you! Both Mom and I took the test. My chronological age is 21.4, but my RealAge is 28.7.

Ouch.

But I'm not surprised. I have really slacked on eating well and trying to be physically fit. I need to start back pronto because my health has somewhat deteriorated since school let out. I have stopped trying to be active and eat healthy and work is so stressful (and an unnecessary stress at that). I am very overwhelmed and feel on edge all the time. And let's not get into the IBS. Because it has come back full steam ahead!

I have GOT to get this under control. I can just feel my heart being so rapidly all the time and that concerns me.

4 comments:

  1. eww. I'm afraid to look at that cite. I'll do it tomorrow. I don't need a slap in the face tonight. I'll prepare myself for it, and be slapped tomorrow. haha. And I'm glad I got to see you in real life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm 27.5 :|

    but baby is soooooooo cute! i can't wait to get our westie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yeah.

    note: not having a dog made me older..

    even MORE reason to get a pup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, having IBS and my OHS disease made me older, as well as not flossing everyday.

    Oops.

    ReplyDelete