Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Sunday, June 14, 2009

For Realsies RunDown

Fo' realsies, nothing really to talk about, but blogging is in the blood, so I feel like I need to say something anyway.

So here's a run-down:

-Super great day at work (gag me) but I had fun with Tina. Or wait... I mean, we worked real hard. I mean it!

-Hamburgers were super great for dinner tonight.

-I miss spending time with J now that we are both busy. But that is a good thing because HE HAS A FULL-TIME JOBBBB! We are still so thrilled and beyond happy!

-I like talking about the future with him. It makes me feel secure.

-Nights are my favorite because we watch TV and eat dessert and just relax.

-I enjoy getting up in the morning to help him get ready for work. I already feel like a good wife by steaming his pants and shirts for work.

-I think I might need to get some of those sandals that Shannon and Christine got. Because we can't wear flip flops at work, and those would be good because they aren't really flip flops. Right?

1 comment:

  1. GOOOO GET THE SHOOOOES!!!!!!!!! you can't beat $7.50. Srsly. I want to run out and buy the other colors and patterns! Just because.

    I can't wait til you're married!

    ReplyDelete