Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Shoooooooes!

So I was asked for a picture of my new shoes. But I hope when she said 'all of them' she really didn't mean all my shoes. Because that would be a lot of pictures my bloggy friend!

But here is a picture of my Teva Mush sandals. $19.99 at Tradehome.


And Jarred's Cheerwine can. Lovely. Thanks Hun. But yeah, I loved the braided straps and the footbed is super squishy.

I can't find a picture of the TOMS I want. Too bad. Just go to Tradehomes and see them. They are the ones that have writing all over them.

EDIT: I found a picture! Here they are! They are so special and unique. There are statistics written all over them for ever 100 children in a village in black. In purple is written "40 have no shoes".

I really urge everyone to look at TOMS official website and get a pair. For every pair of TOMS sold, a pair is given to a child in need. What a great thing! I also have TOMS shoes blog bookmarked one the left side of my blog. Go check it out!

Can't wait to get more!

3 comments:

  1. cool flip flops! :D I doubt that I could wear toms because I have NO arch in my foot. my feet bow inwards, so it makes my knees hurt really really bad. so i have to have shoes with some kinda arch. BUT they would look waaaay cute on you!!! :D thanks for posting a pic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want some of those shoes! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for sharing! def going to get some of these :)

    ReplyDelete