Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Some Dreams and a Rap

Be thinking our our Honey Baby tomorrow; she gets her stitches out tomorrow! And then she finally gets a bath on Friday. Thank goodness. She smells!

I have yet to paint anything today. I have been doing laundry all day and watching TV while folding. I am hoping to begin the l-o-n-g process of drawing up plans for a painting or mixed media piece. I'm excited to get to be creative again! I had so many ideas while I was an art major at PU. The air in the art department just sparked your imagination. I really miss it sometimes. But at least now I am able to do what I want with my art. I don't mind being critiqued on my pieces, but I never liked being graded. What the professor thought was D- work could have been seen as B+ work to another. It's a really subjective area to go into.

Now I am a finance major, so it's been a really hard switch. But with my knowledge of both fields, I could have a really successful business in art.

Suh-weet! Just thought I would share some dreams of mine.

Speaking of dreams, did anyone catch the CMA Awards last night? I didn't watch, but I saw Taylor Swift's rap and I give kudos to her because it is so funny!



1 comment:

  1. haha. random. dreams, and then here's a rap! haha. i love it!

    ReplyDelete