Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Friday, June 26, 2009

Finish The Sentence

1. I've come to realize that my last kiss... was as special as the one before it, even if it was just a kiss goodbye.

2. I am listening to... Baby sleeping

3. I talk... about work a lot on this blog. I should stop

4. I love... getting home at night and relaxing with J

5. My best friend/s... Jarred

6. My first real kiss... was more of a peck. But still cute.

7. Love is... something everyone should have in life!

8. Marriage is... what I strive for in life.

9. Somewhere, someone is thinking... 'What time is it?"

10. I'll always... want more shoes, more clothes, and more time.

11. The last time I really cried was because... of money issues.

12. My cell phone... is going to get traded in for a Blackberry come August!

13. When I wake up in the morning... I sometimes have to steam Jarred's shirt for work

14. Before I go to bed... I listen to my iPod

15. Right now I am thinking about... doing some laundry

16. Babies are... little and can sometimes be cute. I prefer dogs.

17. I get on Myspace... once in a while. Mostly to see if it's still there. Go Facebook!

18. Today I... am excited about the weekend!

19. Tomorrow I will be... Relaxing at home, but nervous too.

20. I really want to be... at the beach. On a vacation. That won't come for a few years though, because that's how long J and I will be broke.

No comments:

Post a Comment