Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Saturday, June 27, 2009

So How is Baby Doing?

So I know you're dying to know how our sweet Baby is doing. So I found both old and recent pictures of her to share.

This is what I woke up to a few weeks ago.

Almost like the Cesar commercial. So sweet.



This is a cell picture. I have a weird, creepy obsession with stuffed animals and the mechanical 'real life' stuffed animals. Both the cat and the dog (the one with pink bows, mind you) are those 'Fur-Real' pets that I had to have. These were bought during late night trips to Wal-Mart and no, there was no substance abuse to fuel these purchases. I seriously just wanted them. And J allowed me to buy them, so it's partly his fault. If he's okay walking around Wal-Mart with me carrying a stuffed animal, cooing at it, then I love him even more.

But yeah, the picture just had to be taken. Baby sat down right next to the stuffed ones and I couldn't help but smile.

This is Baby giving a big shout out to her homeland! We thought she would look darling in a sweater, and yeah, we were right.

And such a fashion diva Baby is! Pink collar with a Scottish-inspired sweater? Honey, please, you are too much!

2 comments:

  1. omg SOOOOOO cute!! I *love* that sweater.

    and the "real life" pets scared the poop out of me when I was a kid. they're.. creepy!

    Baby is amazing. I want one!

    oh, right. I AM going to get one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She *is* amazing! We love her very much. And I can't wait to see pictures of your little ball of fur!

    ReplyDelete