Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Marginal Work Won't Maximize Profits

Who knew part time job could be so demanding. Shoo-weee! I feel like all I've done is work. 26 hours isn't anything either. So why do I feel like all I do is get up, eat, shower, work, come home, eat, sleep, and then do it all again? I'm back down in hours next week, so I am looking forward to that.

What do I have to talk about? Nothing really. No new recipes I tried, but I did have some glorious cous cous and black beans for lunch today. No funny stories to tell. Not looking forward to anything, besides for getting paid and buying my awesome TOMS.

Hmm.

What a boring week. I am still wanting to post though because I don't want anyone thinking I've fallen off the face of the earth. I'm still here, just either asleep or surrounded by appliances. What. A. Life.

I am wanting Jarred and I to plan a fun day trip sometime when we both aren't working. Since an actual vacation is out of the question for the next, oh, three or so years, I'd like to plan a daycation for sometime before school starts.

But the most important thing on my mind right now is making money to better J and myself. And I know he is thinking the same thing. And some thoughts about student loans being paid off. Once I get out of school and start a full time job somewhere, hopefully two incomes will help to pay off college much sooner.

But that's a bit down the road.

I love working because I love money. And I have given into the fact that college will get me more money, so yes, it's necessary.

I am going to be wonderful in business because I just look at finances and want to know how businesses can maximize their profits.

I'm sure Daddy would be proud!




1 comment:

  1. Yay! I know Jarred really wants to see you! We really need to plan a trip!

    ReplyDelete