Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Some Questions for J

So I know you wonder what J is like exactly. Well, here is your chance. I've asked him a few questions. They are catered to what he is actually interested, so profound questions were a no-go.

1. So here's an easy one to start: What do you think of Meaghan? I love her and she is my Shaboopie!

2. What is your perfect day like? Lots of sleep! I'd love to go to the beach with M and we'd drink margaritas and I'd smoke cigars.

3. Any particular car you'd love to be able to afford when you and M are millionaires? A Corvette ZR1. M would like a Porsche Cayenne S.

4. Where do you see yourself in 2 years? Married to my Shaboopie with more money than I can ever imagine.

5. Do you think M will give good financial advice (once she's got her B.S.)? Yes. She'll keep us out of debt.

6. Plug your favorite team. Duke! They are awesome and I really like Coach Krzyzewski and when Duke beats UNC.

7. What's your favorite movie? The Jerk. "Lord loves a working man, don't trust Whitey, and see a doctor and get rid of it!"

8. Who's the current NASCAR villian? Kyle Busch - he wins a lot and does things others find questionable. Last week at the Nashville raceway, he smashed the trophy guitar in victory lane.

9. Why the long face Sugar Bear? What long face?

10. Anything you're really looking forward to? Anything with M, we're seeing UP soon!

2 comments:

  1. i just think you should know that i saw you and J at the mall tonight. But I don't think you saw me. True story.

    ps...cute questionnaire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool idea!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm not that creative!

    ReplyDelete