Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

101...Barely

So I get to 100 posts and then I never write again. It's only been a day or so since my hundredth post, but in the blogging world that is forever!

So sue me. I've been busy with work this week. A lot has gone on but I can't really say anything on here because I don't know for certain who reads this.

I'm counting down the days left of my summer because my second summer class starts soon. I can't wait. Gag me.

That's the only things that have gone on this week and it's looking like the rest is going to be just as boring.

Man. What a lousy post.



1 comment:

  1. what summer class are you taking?!?! I've taken a TON of summer classes. they're always easier. and they really have the power of making a CRAPPY subject/class semi-enjoyable. i mean, kind of.

    ReplyDelete