Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Monday, June 1, 2009

BBs

Oh, life is back to normal again.

Rats!

Today was a good day for the most part. We had to wake up at 6:30 this morning to eat breakfast at Cracker Barrel with the family. I was drowsy because I haven't been sleeping well for a few weeks now, but by 7 o'clock when we arrived at the restaurant, I had a splitting headache and was super nauseous. I got in my order of an over medium egg and biscuits, but I soon after told Mom I needed to go back home. It sucks the goodbye to my family was so short.

I got back home and slept. And slept and slept. I slept until almost 2 o'clock in the afternoon. I got up and had some leftover biscuits and cake for lunch (great, I know).

A and I were outside for the later part of the afternoon trying to shoot black birds with BB guns. Sounds super rednecky, but they were hurting tiny birds trying to eat from the feeder. What a sight to see from the road, I'm sure.

We had dinner at A's house. Why are salads always so much better at other people's houses? I have always noiced that I gobble up salads when I eat somewhere else. The Caesar dressing was very good! And it looked like it was Wal-Mart brand! Too bad Caesar is the fattiest dressing. My weakness right there!

Tomorrow marks my getting back to the grind of work. But at least I can be thankful I have my night tomorrow.

And be sure to check out some Gurkee's. I'm 'bout to make them popular!

No comments:

Post a Comment