Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Friday, June 5, 2009

Finally, Some Answered Prayers

I can't say much in terms of details right now, but I just wanted everyone to know that Jarred has gotten a job offer! This will be his first full-time job. We are beyond excited, and glad that this day has finally come.

We are just happy that little by little, he and I are able to move forward in our life together.

He is a super special guy, let me tell you. Kind, good-natured, humble, smart, funny. Many people who meet Jarred for the first time tell me he has something so endearing about him. The women at church say that 'something' is that he's a sweetie.

Yes, I'm lucky.

This isn't the end of the road for us; we are not settling yet. We still have many dreams we want to achieve, but our dreams have meshed together, being more about our dreams together: our first house with a garden (of course, l-o-n-g ways away), our first pet, that dream vacation in FL we are going to take someday.

But now it seems a lot closer.

We have our dream occupations, but for right now, we will gladly take a good full-time job that will pay the bills (student loans!).

He's wonderful.

4 comments:

  1. ooh I love dreams.. I have a lot of them myself. I can't wait to hear the details!!!!!! :] jobs are SO hard to come by. woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes they are! That's why I am thankful to have mine.
    And I love dreams too! I like hearing about your on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're so cute how you are bursting with pride! I'm super proud of him! Congratulations, friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Christine! It's been a long time coming since he's been job searching for over a year now. I hope the economy isn't as stinky once we graduate!

    ReplyDelete