Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Friday, May 29, 2009

A to Z with a Little MooseJaw in Between

So I saw Shannon's post taken from Sunday Stealing, so I think I am going to double steal. And I just provided both of these blogs free advertisement. So you're welcome, you two wonderful bloggers!

A
• Are you available? Depends. For what? To go on a shopping spree funded by someone else? Yes please!
• What is your age? 21
• What annoys you? Loud, screaming children

B
• Do you know anyone named Billy? Nope, except for that James Blunt song.
• When is your birthday? December
• Who is your best friend? Jarred!

C
• What's your favorite candy? Sour Patch Kids or 3 Musketeers
• Crush? No, I hate that drink!
• When was the last time you cried? Yesterday. My boss yelled at me because I was antsy to get home because family had come into town. Beeeeee!

D
• Do you daydream?: All the time
• What's your favorite kind of dog? Westie!
• What day of the week is it? Friday

E
• How do you like your eggs? Over Medium
• Have you ever been in the emergency room? Yes, last time was in September when I 'tweaked' my vagas nerve and, yeah, it's bad.
• Ever pet an elephant? I wish!

F
• Do you use fly swatters? I use them, but am not successful.
• Have you ever used a foghorn? No
• Is there a fan in your room? Constantly on.

G
• Do you chew gum? No. Did you know that chewing gum makes you fart because you are sucking in air as you chew?
• Do you like gummy candies? L-O-V-E
• Do you like gory movies? Hardly

H
• How are you? Full, tired, excited
• What's your height? 5'5
• What color is your hair? Brown

I
• What's your favorite ice cream? Mint Chocolate Chip
• Have you ever ice skated? No
• Ever been in an igloo? Brrr. No

J
• What's your favorite Jelly Bean? Sour Cherry
• Have you ever heard a really hilarious joke? Too many. Most of them are also too inappropriate.
• Do you wear jewelry? Even to bed

K
• Who do you want to kill? Killing is not nice.
• Have you ever flown a kite? Brings back good memories.
• Do you think kangaroos are cute? Cute, but come with a punch! Haha...

L
• Are you laid back? I have become more laid back as I have gotten older. I would call myself more 'passive' than I am laid back.
• Lions or Tigers? Tigers. Better animal print.
• Do you like black licorice? I don't know anyone who does.

M
• Favorite movie as a kid? Little Mermaid. That was my first movie too.
• Ever shopped at Moosejaw? No. I will Google.
• Favorite store at the mall? NY&C


N
• Do you have a nickname? Mae
• Whats your favorite number? 23
• Do you prefer night or day? afternoon through night

O
• What's your one wish? To have a comfortable, happy life
• Are you an only child? No
• Do you like the color orange? Yes

P
• What are you most paranoid about? Bad things happening
• Piercings? Two lobes and a helix. I am thinking of getting another lobe and I have always wanted the industrial. But that's not a good idea for job hunting later on in life.
• Do you know anyone named Penelope? Cruz

Q
• Are you quick to judge people? Yes. I'm human.
• Do you like Quaker Oats? Yes
• Know anyone that makes quilts? Grandma and Mom!
• Do you think you're always right? Normally.
• Do you watch reality TV? Sadly. It's the ultimate guilty pleasure!
• Reason to cry? Because I'm sad?

S
• Do you prefer sun or rain? SUN
• Do you like snow? Yes!
• What's your favorite season? I love summer and fall

T
• Time is it? Almost 11
• What time did you wake up? 9 am

U
• Can you ride a unicycle? I seriously doubt it
• Do you know anyone with a uni brow? Yes. But that's kind of a mean question.
• Uncles do you have? 5

V
• What’s the worst vegetable? Onion
• Did you ever watch Veggie Tales? Yes! "Oh Where is my Hairbrush?"
• Ever considered being vegan? Yes, but not to save animals, for health reasons.

W
• What's your worst habit? I pick my cuticles constantly.
• Do you like water rides? Love them!
• Ever been inside a windmill? No

X
• Have you ever had an x-ray? More than I wish I have
• Ever used a Xerox machine? Yes

Y
• Do you like the color yellow? My room is yellow!
• What year were you born in?: Gen Y, Echo Boomer, Millennial
• Do you yell when you're angry? Yes, but Jarred thinks it's funny

Z
• Do you believe in the zodiac? I know it's not, but it's fun to read. It's easy to get caught up in because horoscopes are so generic that life events seem to follow what you read in a magazine
• What's your zodiac sign? Capricorn, baby!
• When was the last time you went to the zoo? Last October

2 comments:

  1. you know what sounds good? those no bake cookies. you know, quaker oats, chocolate, and peanut butter.. yummmmmmm. okay, that's all.

    totally fun survey to read!! way to go! :) I love your nickname - I want Mae to be our daughter's middle name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes. I frequently get sick off of those cookies.
    Mom always called me Mae or Mae Boo, but that's just too embarrassing. I was never called Meg and I hate that name.
    I think it's cute your nephew calls you 'Shannie', since we're speaking of nicknames!

    ReplyDelete