Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Group work...

...blows.

I have a meeting later on with the girls of my group because the guy doesn't know how to check e-mail.

I'm sorry. He's a super nice guy, but we never said when we would meet on Sunday. Don't assume a time and then show up and be angry nobody else was there.

I know...drama!

Not really, but it's aggravating. This entire past week and probably this week will have me pulling my hair out.

I can't wait for tomorrow when J and I get to have a fun in-town trip! Maybe I will be able to get the pictures for the header I so desperately need.

2 comments:

  1. Your header is so cute! Why do you need new pictures? I wish I could do a header!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I was getting tired to the old header, so I got inspiration from other blogs. Honestly, I just Google "custom header" and look at tutorials on how make one. I am nowhere near that talented!

    ReplyDelete