Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Friday, May 1, 2009

SUUUEEEYYY!

My computer's Internet connection sucks apparently. Wouldn't be surprised if it was because I live in the rainy South that is rival to Portland in rainfall.

So that's why there haven't been as many updates as I would have liked. Internet sucks and so does school. More like F-I-N-A-L-S suck. Really school, can't you just be over with already? Hard for me to believe I still have a week left before finals. I feel bad for kids who actually have to suffer through living on campus. *shudder*

Not much news with me, so I guess any updates would have been boring.

1. Work has been hellacious.

2. But the customers can seriously rock.

3. School is stressing me out! And it really shows; the condition of my skin is terrible!

4. Can't believe K is graduating soon!

5. Ready to start summer school.

6. Totally wigging out because I am excited for summer school.

7. But I'm excited to start something new.

8. I miss being in NC with family. And Granddaddy.

9. Can't wait for a break! Tomorrow will be 3 down, 1 to go!

10. So glad I got to talk with A tonight. I've really missed her.

So that's what has been running through my head these past few days. I'm hoping J and I will get to finally go on our excursion on Monday. Since I don't have class and all. So happy!

Oh, and please people, the Prez says to cover your mouth when you sneeze and wash your hands! With this rampant piggy flu going about, I figured all the Kool-Aids would heed his 'advice' and get some basic hygiene habits down! Cover your mouth and wash your hands? He's a miracle worker for sure.....

NOTE: I am so sorry for going political on everyone.

NOTE: Wait, no I'm not.

No comments:

Post a Comment