Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Monday, May 4, 2009

Sweet Baby Jesus

...get me through this week.

Okay, so not like anyone cares (at all), but the assistant manager where I work up and quit this morning, so I will be working a few extra hours this week. Yippee. Actually, it's not that bad. Just a little under 24 hours. Which is definitely manageable.

I think I really need strength to finish out this semester. Will it ever end? And I'm not just saying that. I am totally used to already being out of school for the year. I still have this week of classes and next week of finals. What is up with you W? Let's just call it a day and go ahead with finals. Yeah, that's it.

Oh! J and I had a superb time this afternoon on our in-town excursion. We went to the Vette. And of course there are pictures! Only a few though. We went sometime last summer, so most of the pictures would have ended up the same.



Is he drooling? I know he misses his.


Doing what I do best.


Totally good picture of J. Just look at him.


My kind of car!

1 comment:

  1. your hair is so cute!! and oh me...I KNOW how you feel. This semester will never end. Officially. It's the never ending semester.

    ReplyDelete