Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Friday, May 15, 2009

DONE

I'm so happy to be done with my first semester at W! I wish I would have taken the opportunity to do better in my classes, but after having sat out a semester, it was good just to get my feet wet again.

Now I am going right into my first summer class. Super fun... It doesn't really start until the 18th, but I've already looked at the syllabus and I would do well to get started already. Which I have.

GO ME!

In other news, I am happy to announce that B finally hired an assistant manager! And shocker... she also hired another part time. Thank goodness! I'm excited to meet both of them. It's a weird feeling that I am the employee that has been there the longest. And longest isn't that long. It's strange to think I know more about the store than the assistant manager does.

Summer has officially started and it started with a bang... of thunder. I really hope tomorrow night doesn't get rained out! That's my night out with the family!

Just thought I would update. Don't really have anything too witty or cool to say. I just wanted to take a break from looking a Stats work. Ughhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment