Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Gearing Up

Last things standing in my way of a great weekend are work and school.

Geez, what else is new?

Speaking of school, statistics really blows. Big time. I hope I never ever ever use it in the way I am learning it once I have my first real job.

I finished baking the cupcakes for this weekend. They are a meshing of Ina Garten's peanut butter icing cupcakes and Paula Dean's Reese's muffins. Mom and I split one to make sure they were worthy. Yes. Quite.

So I guess that means the cupcakes should be considered fanciful and elegant, but easy to swallow.

Because some of the stuff Ina makes (beet soup? Gag) is a bit out there for me and my taste buds. And Paula Dean. Well, we all know how I feel about her...

Everyone is so busy running around here. Why? Well, you'll find out soon enough.

1 comment:

  1. The cupcakes or the beet soup? You must mean the cupcakes... I hope. I will post the recipe!

    ReplyDelete