Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Isn't She Lovely?

My wittle ickle sister is at her senior prom. I loved prom. I especially liked taking pictures and dancing my boo-tay off.

Junior prom was such a blast. I loved the dress I picked up for $25 at Dillards. The saleswoman asked me whether that was the dress I really wanted, because, as she put it, "But that dress is from last year." The dress was different from anyone else's, though I really wasn't expecting myself to be wearing one like it.


Then my senior year, I decided to go all out, since I was a bit modest (in spending) for junior year. I got a beautiful Anthropologie dress and Marc Jacobs blue heels. I don't think anyone cared about my dress, but I got so many compliments on my shoes. Unfortunately, I was sick as a dog during prom. I had a terrible stomach bug and I spent about 1/3 of the time in the bathroom. But I still loved it. Getting dressed up and seeing all my friends so beautiful too. Ah! Loved it.


Now this is K's prom that I should be talking about. It just brings back good memories. I had to go into work, but here are some pictures of Sis.





Hope she is having a good time!

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! And who cares if your dress was from "last year"? I love it! And crazy how your sister has grown since we were in band.

    ReplyDelete