Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Thursday, May 7, 2009

It's Not All Bad

Happy to be home for the night, even though I will be studying for my micro exam I have tomorrow. I hope I will do alright on it. I will try my best and that's all I can ask of myself.

I can't wait to have a day off finally. Next week, I don't have to go in on Saturday, and I am super excited. You have no idea. I just wish B would hire an assistant manager already so I don't have to come in so early. But C did put us through a loop when she called up B that morning and said she was quitting. So I won't blame B for the messed up schedule.

Oh? I haven't told you? It's nothing special really. It's retail. Our assistant manager quit. Didn't give a 2 week notice or anything. And she was supposed to come into work that day. But didn't. I think that was Monday when it happened. So now B is looking for a new assistant manager and I really hope she finds one soon. Let's not draw out the process to much, okay Boss? I have things to do that don't involve coming into work at 3 in the afternoon.

But anyway, I have finals this next week and I have never been more ready for them to get here. Just get me through this weekend, and I will be fine going into next week.

I made a quick, simple chocolate cake that just came out of the oven a few minutes ago. I will try to remember to share the recipe in my next post. I will be able to have pictures because I know the cake will be gone by tomorrow. Me and my hungry, sweet-toothed family. I'm sure everyone will enjoy making it because I am not even joking, it's really very simple.

Well, I am off to go study. Hope I can muster up the energy, especially since I have been worried sick about my presentation for tonight. And it went fine. Like I knew it would. But I still hate group work. But I'll leave that for another post...

No comments:

Post a Comment