Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Monday, March 9, 2009

2 years and counting....

Happy Anniversary Honey!
Pretty good anniversary if I do say so myself. Too bad we couldn't spend it together, going to the park, feeding the ducks, or doing something else lame. I had to work today at 11 and didn't get off until 5, so the day was practically shot.
We still went out for dinner at Lone Star Steakhouse. Please don't hate because I love me some steakhouses. And besides, you can't wear cute denim skirts and Daisy Duke plaids to Cheesecake Factory or The Melting Pot. At Lone Star, my steak, steamed broccoli, and loaded (I'm true woman) baked potato were great, J had a porterhouse, redskin mashed potatoes, and a Caesar salad, which I helped with. My margarita was very potent! I was planning on getting a second drink, but J would have had to carry me out of there.
We went to the mall and J got me some VS PINK sweatpants that are so comfy. I have some old VS capri sweats that basically give me a butt-in-front. So, I mean, I needed those pants. Haha. Thanks Sweetie! I 'preciate it!
Oh...and I love you a whole lot too.....

No comments:

Post a Comment