Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Got another on board!

Hahaha! All I can do is laugh!

Okay, first off, the title of the post is for the blog Mom and I dreamt up for our lovely doggie, Baby. You can see it here. She sure has a lot to say!

But now that I look at the title, I see how it can be mistaken for me being pregnant. Um...noooooo. It just seems that you have to be careful how you word things because people will automatically assume. Nope, the post just means that we have another blogger on board.

*cough* Anywho.

By the way, I love how I can be completely candid here. But why can't I? It's my blog!

Wonderful day at work. Actually, it wasn't that bad. I am always just a little nervous about opening and closing. And the back room stunck to high heaven this morning because someone at one of the neighboring stores thought it was a good idea to smoke in the hallway door. The smell was so strong, I thought the fire alarms would go off. I was afraid something was smoking in the back room. I know of course that smell doesn't make a fire alarm go off. That would be silly!

I enjoyed getting out of work when it is still light outside. I enjoyed getting to eat dinner at home. I enjoyed having my night back.

J and I went to the grocery store like we always do on Sundays. It's not planned or anything. That would be silly! It's always fun to drive around town at night listening to the radio. But tonight we used J's super iPod Touch (his Christmas gift from yours truly).

Some days I just must be in the mood to listen to music. I started thinking about my tastes in music and it is really random. I remember being in middle school and loving the heck outta Backstreet Boys and *NSYNC. In high school, I was more into indie music. At least on the surface. Don't get me wrong, I loved the artists that weren't too well-known, like Neutral Milk Hotel, Rogue Wave, and Trespassers Williams. But let's see what I listened to at home: Justin Timberlake, Britney Spears, and all that poppy goodness.

Today however, I am not so embarrassed by my music choices. I love: 80's music, Rhianna, Coldplay (!!), Justin Timberlake, Jesse McCartney, and rap. Yes. It's really weird. But I'm okay with that. Yes, basically I will like anything Top 40, but it takes a true winner for me to have all their albums. And these fit the bill.

We're excited about Mom's birthday tomorrow. I am so glad I don't have to work, but I'm a bit nervous about going in on Tuesday because tonight I gave someone a discount on a spice rack that I shouldn't have. But in my defense, I really had no idea they weren't on sale! But I guess ignorance is not always a good excuse. So I might (probably) get drilled about it when I go in. Great. Can't wait. But I've noticed that if I mind my own business, and am out of the boss's hair, she won't say anything. Let's hope that's the way it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment