Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Don't even hate!

Got home from work almost 3 hours ago, and I am exhausted. We were under a tornado watch, so we had to go to lock down all the stores and go to the designated shelters. But customers were like, "No! My egg poacher and my apple corer are so much more important than life!!"

Okay, so the storm wasn't that bad, I guess. I never actually saw it, being under lock and everything. At least C and I had a good time making fun of S for pulling a can of almonds and a bag of pork rinds out of her purse. Such a combo.

Speaking of food, I have been so bad today with my eating. J and I didn't have breakfast, but I had a macaroni and cheese Lean Cuisine and water for lunch. Then J met me at Chick-Fil-A and I had some nuggets and fries and a bottled water for dinner. When J picked me up after work, I told him to book it to McDonald's because I needed some salty french fries and a Dr. Pepper. Terrible of me, I know. Then I got home, had some snickerdoodle cookies, some Cheez-Its, and I just had a cheese stick. Oh my. It's been a long day though, so I had an excuse. It's been a good while since I last had a soft drink, but it was worth it, because I sucked that thing down in a few seconds flat. I'll be better about eating tomorrow. Maybe I'll bring my own lunch or go to Subway or something. Just nothing fried please!

I went by the salon today and bought Big Spender, the most beautiful nail color ever. Remember? I also bought the file the ladies used on our feet. It is so amazing. Why did I ever buy the Ped Egg? But you have to expect a file selling for almost $25 is going to be pretty good. Amazing. Yes.

We're getting excited around here about Mom's birthday. We have a few surprises! And if she is reading this.....


I couldn't get a decent picture of myself sticking my tongue out. I either looked to scrunched or like I was trying to lick the camera. So Einstein will have to say it for me. Thanks Dude.

Just got to go to work tomorrow, while J keeps on doing the domestic thing (doing laundry and cleaning the room). He's so cute folding clothes!

And here's a picture of Baby resting on her throne.


And here she is showing me how much she really hates flash.


Oh, and the 'Don't even hate!' part. That goes out to those blogs that put down the GoGirl. I'm just saying don't even hate because do you have any idea how nasty and gross public toilets are? Do you??? Please get a clue. It is weird though, I'll give you that.

No comments:

Post a Comment