Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Goodies for Baby!


A portrait of a girl, her dog, and some goodies


Another beautiful picture


Don't those look good enough to eat? No really, it's mostly flour and broth.


We wanted a good picture, but Baby was ready to take the treat


Devouring the treat. Wouldn't even wait to let Mom get one stinkin' picture!


Oh my gosh. Cheesing to the max. And Baby looks sad to be trapped by me.






I'd say Baby is a happy girl. She has gotten a lot of goodies tonight. Her belly is hangin' low.
Sometimes I wish I could be a dog for a day and be lazy. I love my classes and my job, but if I had the option of being productive or being lazy, I'm sorry, I'm going to go with being a bum. I know that doesn't paint me in such a pretty light, liking to be lazy and all, but I'm okay with that. Now off to bed to be lazy for 7 hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment