Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Sunday, March 22, 2009

We're such foodies!

Today was the typical lazy Sunday. J and I got up around 11, had lunch (I had a spinach, black bean, feta, and pita salad). It was so good, especially drizzled with our herb dressing. J had hot wings because it was race day at Bristol. Yeeeee-hawwwww!

I was supposed to have been studying for my Accounting test on Tuesday, and I probably will later on tonight. But I just couldn't get into it this afternoon. It's still the weekend, and the weekend is for resting! I did a little bit of research for my Communications speech, so I accomplished a bit.

J made hamburgers for dinner and they were wonderful and done. I want my burgers d-e-a-d. I want to be able to throw the thing against the wall and have it knocked down. That is how done I like my meat. J made a little mini burger for Baby. Mom and I took pictures, made a little bun for it and put cheese on it to top it off. I think she liked it, considering she inhaled it in record time. And record time means about 15 seconds.



This was the little burger J made for Baby.

I made the little bun out of loaf bread ends. No one eats those.

We put cheese on it too!

Mom didn't want me to hold the burger anymore.

Baby was so excited!

She ate the meat first, then the cheese, and lastly, the bread.

Such a messy eater!

Wolfing it down.

Almost...

Done!

And then she just walks away! She didn't even put up her plate!

No comments:

Post a Comment