Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Monday, March 23, 2009

Ooooooo, girllllllll.....

I know I'm a procrastinator. You don't need to remind me. So I've had off the past 3 days from work, and it's been awesome. But somewhere in there, I was supposed to study. And I didn't. Like I never do. I mean, I'm studying now. But I absolutely cannot study much before a test. I can't read the book or wrap my head around any of the subject matter. So sue me. I'm now taking a bit of a break between reading chapters to come and blog! ...as you can see...never mind.

And I am trying to decide between getting a pair of FitFlops, or not. I really cannot decide whether I like them or not or whether they are even worth the money. I think J likes them. And I called him out at Macy's today because I finally realized he likes them just because the shoes have a bit of a chunkier heel. But do those shoes even work? They are supposed to tone your legs and butt, but do they?

Mom and I cooked a fabulous dinner today of chicken (seasoned with salt, pepper, and paprika), various in-season veggies (snow peas, carrots, red pepper, green beans, red onion, and sprout), and quinoa. I added a little bit of stir-fry sauce to the veggies and chicken (which J cooked on the charcoal grill) and put it on top of the grains. It was so good!

UPDATE: Whoa! I totally just left the computer to go study for my Accounting test I have tomorrow! I was looking on J's iPod just a few minutes ago and saw that my new post wasn't showing up on the blog, and then it hit me. I never finished it!

Anyway, that was basically my day today. Getting ready for bed because I have to get up super early tomorrow and I have classes from 8 until 12 and then I get to go into work at 1 until close. I'm so lucky, I can't stand it.

I feel like I'm starting to get sick. And no, that is not a cop out or anything. I just don't feel well, very tired and achy.

This is the life.

No comments:

Post a Comment