Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Relief is on the way

I am so relieved this week is practically over. It's been so stressful with work and school and everything else on top of that!
I didn't completely bomb my Accounting test. I made a 77%, which I will take! The average was a 67%, so as long I'm smarter than half the class, I'm okay with it.

And my speech I had to give tonight? I guess it went alright. I mean, I thought my topic was very interesting. It was all about the organic industry and I was for sure that it would be a hit. Apparently not. Apparently nobody else cares about organic apples and failing organic farms across the world. I guess nobody cares about saving energy. I do. But 1 is the loneliest number...

I even ate a friggin' SoyJoy in front of everyone to make myself seem more 'organic'. Even though I love SoyJoy, I just wanted my classmates to think I am a more credible source than I really am.

I ended up going over the time limit by 59 secs, so I got a 2 point deduction. Oh well. At least it's done with now! I was so relieved that J and I went out for sushi afterward. It was so good, but we had to rush back home because DUKE is playing.

That boy and his DUKE stuff...
Isn't he so handsome?



No comments:

Post a Comment