Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Stressed to the max!

Yes! Truly stressed!

I didn't make it to my first class this morning because I was studying for my Accounting test. Which I think I bombed. No, like really bombed. It was so much harder than I anticipated and it was very long. I didn't have enough time to finish it.

At least I got to see a friend from high school today before the test. It is always nice seeing people that I haven't laid eyes on since graduation. It always surprises me that people remember me, though maybe I shouldn't feel like that. I don't miss high school by any stretch of the imagination, but I miss PU even less. Though PU was really great, my college experience there was J. Once he left, I had too. I don't really feel like I followed him, considering he moved to my hometown. Haha.

I'm going to work hard tomorrow getting my speech together for Thursday night. Considering it has to be between 4 and 5 minutes, I am not concerned about going into great detail. My topic is: The Growing Organic and Health Industries. I am supposed to make an informative speech about it. I already have a few of my sources, so I am going to do a little bit of work on it tonight. I can't really do much on Thursday because Mom and I are getting pedicures before class! I am so excited, and my feet need it!

Work wasn't terrible today, but as I might have said before, going to school and then working for 8 hours straight is a little tiring. I work again tomorrow, but I'm not thinking of that until I have to. C (the assistant manager) and I talked tonight about scheduling and how to make it more fair. She asked what my ideal amount of hours would be, and I told her between 25 and 28. No more of this 34 hours a week mess! I am getting so worn out, but I like getting the money. Such a money whore, huh? Maybe I am going into the right field, since I like working, but I really like making money. Call me a modernized Scrooge if you want. Nah, I'm not that bad...yet.

I think my blog needs some more pictures, so I am posting Dad's new background on his computer. It was taken in Thanksgiving of '07 and is at my grandparents' house. We're so stoopid!


Like father, like daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment