Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Life for Today?

Is it possible that my life may be a little too boring for a blog? I dunno.

I get up every morning very early to get to school.
Then I am at school.
And then I come home.
And sometimes I even go to work. Basically everyday.

That is my life.

But I guess it's sometimes the daily minutiae of life that is the most interesting. Besides, this is the age of Facebook and Twitter, so people actually want to know about that small stuff. Such as... I had a tuna, chickpea, and pepperjack cheese salad for lunch today. There. Your life has benefited so much from that information. But maybe people would be more interested to note that I am a flexitarian. Just go look it up, I don't wanna bother explaining.
It's just that I've had blogs before and have always stopped writing because there was nothing to say. Maybe I should be very worried that I can't even just blab endlessly about randomness, because there is none. Maybe I need to get out more. And I mean out of the house and out of an appliance store.

Oh! But I did spend the last 3 hours making doggie treats for the baby. I've made about 150 of them. I told Mom this is saving her money because those treats are so expensive, and I'm thinking of this economy. And because I am all about organic and saving 'stuff', I would be up for making Baby her treats for the week. NOTE: Yes, she does eat about 150 treats a week. It's a wonder she's not 100 pounds and d-e-a-d.

2nd NOTE: And I did not mean 'LIVE for Today' in the title. I really did mean to type 'LIFE For Today".

No comments:

Post a Comment