Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Friday, March 20, 2009

I'll get you, and your little dog too!

I thought it was going to be nice enough weather today for flipflops, but ohhhhh nooooo. At least I don't feel like I've missed much of the day by it being really cold. That always bums me out when I am cooped up with appliances on a sunny day.

I'm so excited for the weekend because I don't have to work tomorrow, Sunday, or Monday. Thank goodness. These 1-9 stints are tiring. Don't get me wrong, I love working, but I fully didn't intend for my part-time job to be like this. But as I've told my parents and J, it was either work 26-30 hours a week, or work 8. And I am a big fan of money.

J is dropping me off at work and then going to some hardware stores around town looking for wire to patch up the fence in our backyard. There is the most annoying Boxer that squeezes through a hole Baby wouldn't be able to get through to come into our yard and bark at us. Well we are fixing it up, since the neighbors who own the dog seem to not care. Thanks! We totally appreciate an annoying, stupid, barking dog in our yard! Conflicts with neighbors really do suck. I wanna live in a secluded area away from people!

Well, time to start getting ready for work where I get to fight off all those crazies that really want a KitchenAid Professional Series Mixer for $400. Yes sir, they are just clamoring!

No comments:

Post a Comment