Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Friday, March 27, 2009

I retract my statment....

About J and his Duke stuff. Duke lost last night, so it's a sore subject around here.

Been a lazy day. This has been such a stressful week, and I was so tired when I woke up this morning, I decided I couldn't make it to class. I was crying and sobbing, and there was a lot of snot and coughing and me being hysterical. Yes, I probably was overreacting, but I was so worn out and tired of pretty much everything at the time. I know I am sounding like a broken record over these last few posts, but it's been so stressful this week. I never had a week like this at PU! With working and the test I had on Tuesday and my speech last night and more working and then some, I have been exhausted! I hope I don't have a week like this in a while!

J and I slept until 1:30 this afternoon and it was so great! I probably could have slept longer, but I know a few people around this house (Mom and Dad) who would not have liked that very much.

I am working all weekend and not too excited about it. Story of my life, right? Cue the sad, sad violin music. At least I'm off Monday for Mom's birthday! Excited! I hope she is too!

I made some snickerdoodle cookies tonight and they are so super good! Sorry there are no pictures. Of course, my family hasn't wolfed them down (at least I hope not) so I could still get some pictures. I don't want to keep posting pictures of all the yummy things I make though, you all might get jealous of what I good cook I am!

Note of Surprise For the Night: J and I watched American Beauty tonight, and oddly enough, it was superb! I have of course heard of the movie, but have never watched it. Maybe it takes a not-so-normal person to think it is a beautiful film (cue Family Guy spoof of Peter and the plastic bag) but I loved it. Or maybe I was just in that right state of mind to watch it. Too bad the main character dies in the end. Oh!!!! SPOILER ALERT TOO LATE!

I crack myself up sometimes. I'm always wondering "What am I gonna think next?" It really is fun.

I'm feeling a bit artsy right now. I assume it's from watching American Beauty. But I don't have a good camera, or fresh art supplies, so I guess I'll have to wait. Besides, art takes money. I'm wanting to save up my money for a new SLR camera, but first, I am watching Anthropologie like a hawk for any dresses I could wear to Sissy's graduation. And some fabulous wedge heels. And some jewelry to go along....

No comments:

Post a Comment