Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Oh These Days!

It's been such a long week! I didn't go to my two morning classes today; I was just so pooped out from work yesterday. It's always enjoyable, but I work hard the entire time I am on the clock. I don't notice how badly I am wearing myself down until I am about to collapse. Maybe that's not such a good thing???
I am super excited that tonight J and I are taking a midnight shopping run. I am buying super healthy foods such as raisins, sugar snap peas, and quinoa. I have been inspired yet again to beginning eating better for my health. J and I take vitamins daily and I have recently cut out processed snacks from my diet, but I want to do more.
To end, I want to put up some cute pictures of our sweet little baby....

Isn't she so obedient and precious?


"Sister! Quit taking pictures of me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment