Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Story of Us

I see many of my friends and family have started blogs, so of course I had to jump on the bandwagon! Just by itself, my life is pretty b-o-r-i-n-g, but it's just fantastic with J.


What's that? Who's J and how did I meet such a wonderful man? I'm so happy you asked...


J and I met at PU my freshman year and his junior. Little known fact, but I was scared of J and his roommate B in the beginning! Those boys needed to learn how to smile! Whenever I saw them, they were silent and just stared harshly at everyone. I guess they thought they were pretty bad! J *says* he liked me from the start, he thought I was cute and smiley. For the benefit of the story, let's just say he's telling the truth. It wasn't until the second semester of school that I really talked with J. I couldn't believe how interesting he was and he had such a great personality; very likeable. He was really dreamy to boot! I knew I had to take a chance because guys like that certainly don't come around everyday. The feelings I had for him were much stronger than just a giggly crush. I just chalk it up to God working in mysterious ways. Hindsight is 50/50 and now I see that God might have been tugging at my heart so hard in regards to J because He knew J would need someone in the near future.

Fast forward to early in the '08/'09 school year, I am about to begin my junior year at PU. J has already graduated and is now looking for a job. He made the decision to move to my hometown in hopes of better job opportunities. Now I certainly know I cannot live without that boy because not a week later, I withdrew from PU to come back home. I would follow that boy around the world if I had to!

As I sit here writing this, it is still such a miracle the turn my life has taken. To say I never thought life would be like this is too much of an understatement. But this is the way life is supposed to be because I can't imagine being happier than I am with him...



No comments:

Post a Comment