Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Monday, February 23, 2009

My First Not Me!



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

It might take me a few Mondays to really get this going, because I am not so easily embarrassed and plus, I have an awful memory of events.

This afternoon J and I did not stop off at the bakery in town to buy a German chocolate cake, red velvet cupcakes, and creme horns. We are both trying to be healthier and would never sabotage ourselves in that way!

I also certainly did not get into a tiff with J over him never telling me how good my cooking is... or so I claim. I would never take an argument too far just to be a pest! Not me!

At work over the weekend, I would never have thought to myself, "If one more person comes in asking for a lemon squeezer, I'm going to scream!" but instead smile sweetly and tell them a shipment should be arriving soon. I would never lie through my teeth because we really have no idea about the shipment's arrival time. And why do people need lemon squeezers in February???

Speaking of fake smiles, I definitely did not watch the pilot of Lie To Me again on Hulu and wonder whether people can tell I am not giving a genuine smile because I don't have crinkles around my eyes. I most certainly did not stand in front of a mirror for ten minutes trying to give a convincing smile.

Not too many Not Me's, but at least this has been a good effort for the first week!

No comments:

Post a Comment