Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Thursday, July 30, 2009

No Shirt, No Shoes, No Cash, We Got a Problem

My test is tomorrow and I feel like I am not prepared at all. There's a load of formulas to remember, and I am struggling to keep them in my head.

No other news so far this week. I had a ball of a time at work last night (gag me) because our computers were down, so we were taking cash only. The signs said cash only people. That means cash only. No checks. No debit cards. Cash only.

I hope tonight is a little bit better. I have a full day ahead of me tomorrow with my test and work right after. I'm looking forward to the weekend, that's for sure.

On a side note, Jarred is sick today. He had hot jalapeno peppers for dinner last night and I think it made him sick this morning. So he came home for lunch and hasn't gone back. But that sweet boy went out last night and got me some beautiful flowers. He has always prided himself on being able to find the freshest and prettiest flowers at the supermarket. He didn't disappoint last night either!

1 comment: