Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Blings!

1. Is there someone you'd like to be kissing right now? Jarred or my dog

2. When you're being extremely quiet, what does it mean? That I am really angry. And it boils inside of me and then spills over.

3. What are you listening to right now? Jarred making his homemade beer.

4. Are you a big fan of thunderstorms? Not really. But I think Baby is so cute because she shivers and shakes. She hates them

5. Do you believe in perfection? No. I always think back to a certain religious denomination where the women make quilts. The women make sure there are mistakes in the quilts because they believe nothing can be perfect except for Jesus. Pretty awesome. And true.

6. Are you a jealous person? I can be.

7. What was the first thing you thought this morning? That I had 20 minutes to get ready to go to school

8. What do you think about when you are falling asleep? I don't normally think about anything.

9. Are you satisfied with what you have in life? Yes, but I'm only human. I always want more, but I am working on that.

10. Do people ever think that you're either older or younger than you actually are? Now people think I'm younger than I am. But I remember when people would ask me whether I was in the 6th grade when I was really in the 3rd. I felt so big.

11. Do you think men truly understand women? Not even an ounce.

12. How about women understanding men? Ugh, I don't think I want to understand.

13. Did anybody ever call you handsome or beautiful? Yes. Everyday! <3J

14. What is one fact about the last person that called you? Daddy - I love him very much.

15. Other than your current one, what’s the longest relationship you have had? Almost 4 years I think?

'Cause I wanted to. So sue me. I don't really care for these questions either, but I just wanted to write something else for today. I think the blog needs a new header and some pictures!

Maybe that will be my project tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment