Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Friday, July 10, 2009

Hppy

A completely productive day, I would say.

I got paid, spent the money immediately on the book for my summer class, and then spent some more by purchasing my parking permit early so it could be mailed to the house.

Wonderful. All the other things I could have bought for $150. But I guess I shouldn't think like that. I am getting excited (kinda) about starting the class. Mostly so I can be done with it by mid-August.

Jarred and I are having a lazy night. I am off work tomorrow, so my day will hopefully consist of cleaning and doing laundry. I better watch out! I think I'm getting what Cosmo would call 'too domesticated'.

Maybe our mantra is the complete opposite of the "It's might be a crazy life, but it's our life" of Jon and Kate.

I'd say we're more like "It might be a simple life, but it's a happy life."

Yes, happy then and happy now.

3 comments:

  1. aww cute picture!!!
    Jarred is the spitting image of dad....

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how cute.. you're adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Jarred does look like him. There are pictures of them together during the last Christmas on your facebook where you can really tell how much J looks like him.

    ReplyDelete