Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Monday, July 27, 2009

What's the word?

I can't think of the term I am looking for to describe this situation I'm in. So now that Jarred and I are trying to save up money for an apartment and other things, I really do need the hours at work. But all of a sudden, Boss B is not giving me hardly any. Well, I shouldn't say that. I have always told her I can work between 20 and 25 hours, but going over a bit is alright. When I didn't have any responsibility in paying for things, I was getting almost 30 hours. But now that I really need the money, she reduces my hours. What is up with that?

I can't think of the term, like I said. But I know that it really sucks, that's for sure.

Jarred and I are still doing alright money wise, just saving up. But next paycheck is going towards my new phone when I switch over to J's plan. And school books are going to be really expensive too. Does anyone think it's cheaper in the end to buy books offline from Amazon or Barnes and Noble, even though you can't return them to the University bookstore?

J and I are finally going to clean up the bedroom tonight. It has been so dirty for the past, like, year. But we are getting our butts into gear and cleaning it up.

Going from class, then immediately to work, then mopping up the kitchen and doing laundry and cooking dinner and everything else has gotten me into a domestic mood. And that mood only comes once in a blue moon, so I better get on it while I'm feeling it.

2 comments:

  1. irony.

    isn't it ironic, dontcha' think?
    it's like raaaaain on your wedding day.
    a free riiiiide when you already paid.
    some good adviiiice that you just can't take.
    And who would have thought?
    It figures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA Shannon! Depends on what you mean by soon. Like soon as in 12 years, then sure. But soon, as in how everyone but Jarred defines soon, then nooooo way.

    And LOL Christine. I have major issues with trying to find the right word. Ironic. Yes!

    ReplyDelete