Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Fourth Everyone!

It's been a good day of relaxation, snuggling with Honey, eating good food, and having time to spend with family, listening to the rain and the fireworks.

But tomorrow is another day and that means it's back to the grind of work for me. But work hasn't been too bad this past week. I commented to Dad that I have now outlasted 4 management positions. I don't want to say 'managers' becuase 3rd key is technically a management position. I have outlasted two 3rd keys and 2 assistant managers. But B has always said there is always high turnover in retail.

So we'll see how our new assistant manager, J, does. I'm really hoping B has finally found a group of people that can really work together.

Anyway, enough about work.

Hopefully before summer is over, Jarred and I will be able to take another day trip to a pool or park. One last hoorah before school starts. I'm semi excited about starting back this fall because my classes are going to be interesting. But I'm sad at the same time because if I was still at PU, the fall semester would be my last. Now since I've transferred, I have almost 4 more semesters to go. It's a bummer for me, but at the same time, getting this finance degree is way better for me than an art degree. Sorry, but it's true.

In other news, I have been investigating my symptoms and am having an appointment made with Dr. to talk about possible causes. I am starting to believe that I really do have a food allergy of some sort. My stomach is always so upset and I am constantly getting ulcers all over my mouth and lips. I googles the symptoms and I really could be gluten intolerant.

But maybe I am just hoping Dr. finds something so I'm not just blindly trying new diets or exercising.

We'll find out soon enough though!

1 comment:

  1. if i had been reading, and not been slacking for the past 2 weeks, i would have seen this and been able to be like, "Good luck at the Doctor!!!"


    ...but you already have your results. I'm so slow.

    ReplyDelete