Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Monday, July 13, 2009

Apparently

Today I went to the doctor. I came out diagnosed with chronic stress and fatigue.

Apparently, if you stuck a rock up my hind end, you'd have a diamond in no time at all. I'm really that stressed.

Stressed about what? Oh, nothing in particular...

JUST LIFE.

Apparently, I deal with stress (badly) by worrying, creating premature wrinkles (thank goodness for Olay), and by getting mouth ulcers.

Lovely.

I try to ask myself what is so darn stressful in my life. And my brain just screams back at me, "Oh. You know. LIVING!"


2 comments:

  1. oh yuck that sounds AWFUL! I can only relate when I have something big come up, I get *overly* nervous. Like, I really need to be on a pill. All sorts of awful things happen that I won't go into detail with, but it's terrible. I need to just CALM DOWN. Don't you wish you were one of those care-free people that just lived their life on a whim?!?! Sheesh... stress & worrying sucks :[

    ReplyDelete