Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Whaaa!

Whaaaa!

I'm gonna be boring tonight. I am super tired from shopping this morning with J, cleaning Baby, and going to work. I was only there for 3 hours, but it was so tiring! And I get to spend 5 1/2 hours there tomorrow! Yay...

I guess I really am growing up. My life consists of school, work, home. School, work, home. Fun, funner, funnest. The only thing missing is a big wrinkle on my forehead from worrying about rent, utilities, and grocery bills.

If you want something a little more interesting, go over to Baby's blog and read her post about her birthday. It's coming pretty late because of everything that has happened over the past couple of weeks.

Only a few more weeks of school and then I am free.......until summer school! Yes. Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment