Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Friday, April 17, 2009

Let's Get Some Shoes

J told me that I have too many shoes, but I disagree. I mean, he has a whole lot more cigars than I have shoes. And it doesn't matter that once he smokes them, they are gone. He only buys more as replacements. So yeah. I want some more shoes...

I mean, I am pretty well satisfied with my purse collection. Like, I love the patent red leather one J got me two Christmases ago. It is so pretty and I always get compliments. And the awesome Florentine Vacchetta leather bag I got for my birthday is my go-to bag. Perfect dark brown leather and just lovely.

I like my clothes for the most part. You can get some good cheap finds for basics at Forever 21, American Eagle, and Target. Then I can go to New York and Co or Gap and find some pretty clothes to wear at work. For every day, I love mixing basics and something original from Anthropologie. Oh, am I in love or what? I still want to find something special to wear for K's graduation. I have been staking out Anthro's website everyday to see when new things come in.
And don't even get me started about J.Crew and Gilt. Love!

But shoes. Not happy. I bought a pair of Uggs last winter and they were the best buy I have ever made, besides for the Marc Jacobs heels I bought to wear for senior prom. And for my cousin's rehearsal dinner last November. Those are special shoes. I can't live without my Rainbows. Kentuckians obviously have no clue about Rainbows and their magical sandal-ness. And Mom bought me a pair of Coach sneakers at Green Hills earlier this year. They are so fabulous and pink. But I still need more!! Shoes and jewelry make the outfit, but shoes are harder to buy on a whim. Before work today, I bought two great necklaces from NYC. But I was really looking for these. Awesome, I know. I am a summer girl, and I live in my sandals, but I could always use these. They have sandal bottoms after all.

I am all about animal print. I love zebra. And I love giraffe. I have a fabulous duffel that I take whenever there is a reason to pack. ZGallerie is awesome. There is one at Green Hills. I wonder if I could register there??

And one last thing I want (haha). I told J that can be my wedding gift from him. That's all I ask. I loved the eye roll I got from him. LOVE YOU BOO!

Excited for shopping tomorrow! I can't get enough.

Just rambling. Sorry.

I have some of Granddaddy's old ties. I am wondering how I can incorporate them into the wardrobe . Any suggestions would be helpful. I miss you Granddaddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment