Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Thursday, April 23, 2009

She Hates It

And that certain 'she' would be Baby. J and I have to give her a bath twice a week for her skin condition. I know she hates it, but she looks soo super cute when we douse her with water. And after I blow dry her, she is so fluffy! She is the most adorable dog ever. See?

I love my furry sister so much! For being such a patient and calm girl while we washed her, she got two goodies. Lucky her!

Not much is going on in life right now. I am semi-busy with school, but paired with work, I am pretty well busy. I don't know how people are so swamped with schoolwork near finals. Maybe I always get lucky with my pick of teachers, but I have never been so overwhelmed with school that I am about to drop. Unlike most people I guess. I will count my blessings then.

Oh, and for Things I Love Thursday....

I LOVE Lorena Siminovich. Her art is amazing and you should really check her out. Her website to buy her work is Petit Collage. I was given the Owl On Tree canvas print for my birthday. Such a wonderful, whimsical gift. This is my kind of art!

No comments:

Post a Comment