Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Monday, April 20, 2009

Doctor Doctor

Getting sick. It's great. I was alright at work, but now that I am home, I feel worse than shitty. I need to study some more for my test tomorrow and all I want to do is go to bed. Hello Nyquil! I have to work tomorrow night, again too. I hope I will be well enough to go. But I guess I will have to be.
Wednesday J and I are going to do something fun since I don't have class in the morning! You'll see pictures on Wednesday hopefully. And maybe on another website you will see a picture. But you will have to wait and see. Exciting, I know.
So ready for school to be out. I know that is the story of every college kids life, but I really mean it.
Sick. Sick. Sick. Dr. P, I think your favorite patient is coming to see you soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment