Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Monday, April 20, 2009

Just 10

This should be a fun questionnaire! It's 10 random facts about myself. Please don't groan at how weird I can be. Thanks :)


1. Favorite Christmas/Holiday song? "While You Were Sleeping" by Casting Crowns. Totally unconventional, but it speaks volumes. I love listening to my Nat King Cole around that time of year, but CC wins this one.


2. Find a picture of yourself you actually like. Oh man.


3. Favorite part of your favorite book:

"Have you..." he began. "I mean, who...has anyone you've known ever died?"

"Yes," said Luna simply, "my mother. She was a quite extraordinary witch, you know, but she did like to experiment and one of her spells went rather badly wrong one day. I was nine."

"I'm sorry," Harry mumbled.

"Yes, it was rather horrible," said Luna conversationally. "I still feel very sad about it sometimes. But I've still got Dad. And anyway, it's not as though I'll never see Mum again, is it?"

"Er -- isn't it?" said Harry uncertainly.

She shook her head in disbelief. "Oh, come on. You heard them, just behind the veil, didn't you?"

"You mean..."

"In that room with the archway. They were just lurking out of sight, that's all. You heard them."

-Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, page 863


4. A food you've never eaten/restaurant you've never been to: Waffle House. It just looks like yuck. Diarrhea? No thank you.

5. Most prized possession: The promise ring J got for me about a year and a half ago.


6. The best smell: Beach Walk, Sparkling Snow, Buttercream, and Silver Bells -- all Yankee Candle


7. Cartoon Character you identify with most: Coco from Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends. She's so off-beat and has a major attitude.


8. Type of fabric pattern you like most: Toile and Damask. Both are so elegant and will for sure be in any future house of mine!


9. Is there anything you closely identify with? Paintings. I miss it. Everything from the texture of the paint to the smell. Someday it will come back.


10. Worst candy ever: Necco Wafers. I don't have to explain this one at all.


Questionnaires are only fun sometimes for me. Especially when there is a test to be studying for instead. Haha, but really, I have been studying. No worries Mom.

3 comments:

  1. haha. My mom LOVES Necco Wafers. Random candy to like, if you ask me. But there you go. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blah! I think they taste like chalk. I was expecting Smarties or SweeTTarts. But no, just chalk.

    ReplyDelete