Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Sunday, April 26, 2009

That Ain't No Woolly Mammoth! That's a Naked Elephant!

WARNING: The following is a ramble.

I always feel so smart when I watch National Geographic. This time it was the special on the baby woolly mammoth that was found that is being called Lyuba. Those computer generated mammoths were so cute!

That summer feeling has started to take hold of me! I need to be careful that I don't seriously slack off. But I am normally killing myself from too much studying around this time of year, so I know I'll be alright. Finals are coming up in 3 weeks and I know I will be ready because of all my non-stop painful studying I will be doing.

And then I get to do it all over again during summer school. But I digress.

I'm mostly looking to get through these next two weeks of school and work. Work is going to be a major pain in my butt these next few. Being scheduled for multiple (meaning 4) weekends in a row is great! Thanks C! I really appreciate it! I guess I really didn't make it evident that I do have other things to do in life besides for selling Oneida products.

Does it seem like I complain about work a lot? Maybe it's just that I feel like I work with people who can sometimes be pretty incompetent. Boss has been really great lately though. I hope she sees that I am really trying and that I am learning more about the company. I've been feeling better about my performance at work in the past 2 weeks

I think I am going to start this week off right and go to sleep after reading a bit from HP1. Yeah...I'm all the way at the beginning! I'm glad to soon be getting more free time to read and do things I really want. I'm sure summer school will be pretty low-key considering it is online. And this summer I can be making the big bucks (yeah right) to pay for books for next semester!!! How lucky I am.

But really, I am. I need to remember that more often. Things aren't that bad and I need to be thankful that I have things to keep me occupied. And that I have good things to be worried about, like school. At least I am not worrying about a sick family member or a loved one overseas. I'll count my blessings.

And as Mom always says: "This too shall pass."

No comments:

Post a Comment