Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wishing Wednesday

April is almost gone.  What happened?  It feels like just yesterday was St. Patrick's Day and I was defying tradition and wore no green.  Now we're in the last leg of April.

But gone with April is the rain, I hope.  I know the adage "April showers bring May flowers" which is really "April downpours bring soggy May grass".

This is a very short week for me.  Not that I mind.  I love Easter for its true intentions, but I've seen more non-religious ads promoting candy/clothing/shoes than I ever have before.  Is Easter the new Christmas in terms of commercializing the holiday?

Now for the reason to this post.  Wishing Wednesdays.

I think I will try to write a special post each Wednesday about my wishes for the next day, week, month, year, and lifetime.  I feel that it would be fun to look back on these wishes and see how many came true.

So let's get started with this inaugural post.


I wish to be motivated in my studies for tonight and tomorrow.  I have a test on Monday and I want to do well.

I wish for warm weather to come back quickly so I can take pretty pictures, much like I did this last weekend.

See?  Great weather.  Ignore the unruly hair. 

I wish to have a wonderful time at the wedding I am attending next week.  Jarred and I haven't attended a wedding since we've been married and I can't wait to see what it's like.  I'm sure I'll enjoy this wedding because I'm just going to be a guest and I get to relax!

I wish May will go by at a steady pace so I can end the semester on a good note.

I wish that by this same time next year, I am happy in my new major.  I hope I will love my weaving classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment